It’s an exciting time at Zizzo Group Engagement Marketing. We create full immersion, all-in solutions that leverage placement, authenticity, voice, personalization, emotion, sounds, smells and a million other subtleties that are often ignored or lost in the bigger picture of marketing. We sweat those details. Because they’re often the difference between storytelling and story re-telling, and the key to creating the kind of indelible work that makes our audiences feel something. And, more importantly, do something.
Zizzo Group is moving to a technology-enhanced, state of the art headquarters that will enhance employee and client experience and be the gateway to Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point and Third Ward neighborhoods in early 2022.
In addition, we offer a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule.
Zizzo Group is hiring a highly strategic, experienced Account Director with excellent communication, interpersonal and account management skills. ZG is a collaborative, fast-paced Engagement Marketing firm where you will be the source of information and project details for a variety of digital and integrated marketing clients. Essential to this position is the ability to effectively lead and work collaboratively with agency teams across digital, web, creative, production, social, media, and PR. More than anything, you must be passionate about results-driven work, and confident and skilled enough to lead its creation.
A talented and self-motivated problem solver who:
- Acts as a day-to-day lead and liaison for both client and internal teams, collaborating effectively toward a common goal of delivering results-driven work
- Works closely with project management and agency teams to ensure delivery of client commitments on time and on budget
- Develops a knowledge of various clients’ businesses, competitors, industries and other related areas to best develop marketing strategies, lead marketing plans and create measurable results
- Creates thoughtful creative briefs, client estimates, proposals, presentations, monthly reporting and other key documents
- Leads development of marketing and communication strategy for accounts
- Professionally leads client discovery and whiteboard sessions
- Helps to develop new business proposals and presentations
- Minimum 5 years account management experience; previous agency experience preferred
- Experience managing integrated marketing projects across a wide-array of channels and services (web, mobile, social, search, digital, traditional media, P.R., etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects, prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- Experience working within PM software; Wrike software preferred
- Comfortable with digital analytics measures, terminology and applications
- Familiarity with content management systems, in particular, WordPress
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and handle projects under tight deadlines
- Team-oriented, strong collaborator, responsive
- Desire to learn and contribute
- Strong interpersonal skills, thrives in fast-paced environment, flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Company offers competitive pay packages, medical benefits, 401K, parking reimbursement, flexible hybrid work schedule and more.