Do you know your SEO from SEM? Do analytics make you all tingly? Have you considered naming your firstborn child “Google?” Then look no further…
ZG is a diverse, dynamic, and dang amazing full-service engagement marketing agency, that would like to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our digital marketing team, like, ASAP. If you’re organized, strategic, and really, really love data, then you just might be what we’re looking for. While doers are needed, we also want thinkers who want stay ahead of algorithm changes and SEO/SEM trends.
Think you’ve got the skills to pay these digital bills? Apply today!
This position requires experience in various aspects of organic SEO, paid search/SEM, and analytics, as well as the ability to develop, manage and implement digital strategies. Some writing required.
- You’ll be considered an “SEM/SEO expert” on the team prepared to guide the search and analytics activities for agency endeavors and also serve a wide variety of clients
- Ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, including search engine optimization, paid search, paid social and analytics and works to stay on top of emerging technologies
- Manage client deliverables to ensure campaigns meet their goals, and leads the strategy for all campaign optimization
- Responsible for identifying and monitoring key performance indicators and marketing analytics to illustrate changes, insights, or adjustments to a strategy, creative or a campaign
- Optimize SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimization
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience within search engine optimization, paid search and analytics
- Expertise in search engine marketing including Google, Yahoo, BING, and website conversion metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA)
- Fast-paced, fun and works well in both a collaborative environment or alone on tasks
- Passionate to share new ways, ideas, and insights for strategic planning and executions
Compensation & Benefits
Base compensation commensurate with experience and role. Company offers a great culture, competitive pay packages, parking reimbursement, medical benefits, 401K and more.