Zizzo Group is seeking interns to support a variety of functional areas across our business. These are unpaid, 15-hour per week positions. The General Agency Internship offers the opportunity for aspiring marketing professionals to experience the inner workings of a growing and dynamic marketing, public relations and new media firm.
Zizzo Group general agency Interns perform the following functions:
- Support all departments within the agency, including Integrated Marketing, Media, Creative, New Media and Business Development. Duties include research, database development, interview transcription, media auditing, competitor assessments, general office assistance, and more.
- Assist our Integrated Marketing practice with research that lends to strategic development of our client accounts. This includes category audits, business audits, competitive analyses, and secondary qualitative research.
- Participate in internal strategy, creative and other meetings when appropriate.
- Provide basic administrative and clerical support to our office manager.
- Junior or Senior in college majoring in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, journalism, or a related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Strong communications skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Proactive, self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has an ambition to work in the advertising/marketing field
- Available to work a fixed, 15-hours per week schedule during the Winter/Spring
Compensation & Benefits
This is an unpaid internship. Internship can be structured for college credit.