If you’re awesome and engaging and collaborative and smart and creative and passionate and fun, then you could be a good match for us. Heck, even if you’re only a little fun, we should still talk.
We’re looking for a junior-level designer with a little experience but a lot of ambition to join our team at Zizzo Group, an engagement marketing agency in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. Someone who can design across a variety of digital & traditional media. A team player who is self-driven but can collaborate creatively with others.
A focused individual who can hit deadlines and juggle multiple projects while being a positive force in the agency. And did we mention fun?
If this sounds like you, apply today.
Your job responsibilities and keys to success will include:
- Working closely with the creative, social, and integrated marketing teams to collaborate and develop innovative and thoughtful interaction design solutions based on overall project objectives.
- Developing digital / interactive designs, including website graphics/support, infographics, social media content & paid ads, animations/videos, and digital banner ads.
- When needed, delivering traditional design solutions, including brand standards, logos, icons, broadcast graphics, and print collateral, that are engaging, relevant, and accurate.
- Creating dynamic presentations to support current client work, new client on-boarding, and new business efforts.
- Working collaboratively with copywriters, content strategists, and art directors to share ideas, critique work and balance out the workload.
- Helping develop and maintain the highest standards of design excellence.
- Demonstrating professional development by expanding knowledge in your field, continually evolving as a creative professional and staying on top of new and emerging trends in design and new media.
- Active ownership and accountability for all assigned projects through final delivery, meeting all timeline milestones and deadlines.
- Supporting and contributing to a phenomenal, inclusive, and fun-loving internal culture at ZG.
- 1-3 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor’s degree & Demonstrated creative abilities and technical skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote
- Experience with prototyping software (Sketch) a plus
- Experience with animation or motion graphics software (Adobe Animate, After Effects) a plus
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite software programs required
- Experience with online project management tools a plus (e.g., Google suite, Tom’s Planner, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits
Base compensation commensurate with experience and role. ZG offers a great culture, competitive pay packages, parking reimbursement, medical benefits, 401k and more.