Zizzo Group = Engagement Marketing. We create full immersion, all-in solutions that leverage placement, authenticity, voice, personalization, emotion, sounds, smells and a million other subtleties that are often ignored or lost in the bigger picture of marketing. We sweat those details. Because they’re often the difference between storytelling and story re-telling, and the key to creating the kind of indelible work that makes our audiences feel something. And, more importantly, do something.
Zizzo Group is moving to a technology-enhanced, state of the art headquarters that will enhance employee and client experience and be the gateway to Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point and Third Ward neighborhoods in early 2022.
In addition, we offer a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule.
- Manage execution of paid social and search media campaigns from conception through execution in conjunction with Social Media Director and other internal team members
- Work with web/digital team to ensure all campaigns are properly tagged to allow for tracking
- Manage client budgets to ensure campaigns are pacing according to plan and optimize and track spend
- Work with the Creative Team to identify and place assets for each paid campaign
- Execute audience and creative A/B testing across a variety of platforms and use learnings to drive paid strategy
- Compile monthly reporting on metrics and use learnings to drive paid strategy
- Analyze and optimize paid campaigns in real-time based on performance data
- The ever popular “other duties as assigned”
- BS or BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience in paid search and social media
- Strong grasp of reporting and competitive tools: Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ad Manager
- Experience managing search and social campaigns
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and grow from it
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with additional social channels including Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Familiarity with Wrike, HubSpot, Hootsuite, TapClicks, etc.
- Google AdWords Certification
- Certification in any paid social media channel
Compensation & Benefits
Base compensation commensurate with experience and role. ZG offers a great culture, competitive pay packages, parking reimbursement, medical benefits, 401K and more.
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com, subject line "Paid Social and Search Media Strategist" No phone calls, please.