Zizzo Group is seeking a highly organized, experienced Project Manager with excellent communication, interpersonal and process management skills that is ready to step into a collaborative, fast-paced Engagement Marketing Firm. This person will be the source of information, from logistical project details to strategic insights related to the client’s business for a variety of digital and integrated marketing efforts.
This position calls for a talented and self-motivated problem solver who is able to understand the client’s situation and challenges and leverages this knowledge to think strategically about their business. We are looking for someone that wants to be involved in the entire process from conception to completion, working independently, as well as collaboratively, with the client, integrated marketing and design teams, and developers on a variety of projects.
- Acts as a day-to-day resource for internal teams to facilitate project management, collaborating with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering results-driven work
- Review creative execution to ensure creative product remains on-strategy and adheres to client identity/corporate guidelines in order to move the business forward
- Accountable for quality control on all assignments
- Work with various departments to coordinate & develop project estimates and timelines for delivery.
- Manage creative projects through their lifespan, from inception to delivery, while maintaining mutually agreed deadlines and quality assurance
- Facilitate frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work
- Work directly with writers, SEO/content experts, proofreaders, art directors, broadcast producers/editors and new media developers to anticipate workflow issues and prioritize tasks
- Enforce internal and client deadlines to ensure delivery commitments are met or exceeded
- Fulfill some ad trafficking duties. Attend press checks if needed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines
- Help prioritize work for teams and ensure teams are accountable for deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years project management experience, agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in project management, using PM & MS Office tools
- Possesses an integrated marketing background with digital knowledge/experience (web, mobile, social, search, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects, prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with digital analytics measures, terminology and applications.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and positive attitude
- Strong teamwork, communication skills
- Team-oriented, strong collaborator, responsive
- Desire to learn and contribute
- Strong interpersonal skills, thrives in fast-paced environment, flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Company offers competitive pay packages, medical benefits, 401K, parking reimbursement and more.