Zizzo Group = Engagement Marketing. We create full immersion, all-in solutions that leverage placement, authenticity, voice, personalization, emotion, sounds, smells and a million other subtleties that are often ignored or lost in the bigger picture of marketing. We sweat those details. Because they’re often the difference between storytelling and story re-telling, and the key to creating the kind of indelible work that makes our audiences feel something. And, more importantly, do something.
Zizzo Group is moving to a technology-enhanced, state of the art headquarters that will enhance employee and client experience and be the gateway to Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point and Third Ward neighborhoods in early 2022.
In addition, we offer a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule.
Zizzo Group is hiring a highly organized, experienced Project Manager with excellent communication, interpersonal and process management skills that is ready to step into our collaborative, fast-paced Engagement Marketing firm. Essential to this position is strong digital, social and website experience. You will be the source of information and logistical project details related to internal resourcing and client workflow for a variety of digital and integrated marketing efforts.
This position calls for a talented and self-motivated problem solver who:
- Acts as a day-to-day resource for internal teams to facilitate project management, collaborating with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering results-driven work
- Accountable for quality control on all assignments
- Work with various departments to coordinate & develop project estimates and timelines for delivery
- Manage creative projects through their lifespan, from inception to delivery, while maintaining deadlines and quality assurance
- Set deadlines, assign resources, monitor progress and budgets, and communicate plans for the progress of change management activities
- Facilitate frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work
- Work directly with writers, SEO/content experts, proofreaders, art directors, broadcast producers/editors and developers to anticipate workflow issues and prioritize tasks
- Help prioritize work for teams, enforcing internal and client deadlines to ensure delivery commitments are met or exceeded
- Minimum 3 years project management experience, agency experience preferred
- Possess an integrated marketing background with strong digital knowledge and experience (web, mobile, social, search, etc.)
- Experience in using PM software; Wrike software experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects, prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- Comfortable with digital analytics measures, terminology and applications
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and positive attitude
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Strong teamwork, communication skills
- Team-oriented, strong collaborator, responsive
- Desire to learn and contribute
- Strong interpersonal skills, thrives in fast-paced environment, flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Company offers competitive pay packages, medical benefits, 401K, parking reimbursement, flexible hybrid work schedule and more.
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com, subject line "Project Manager" No phone calls, please.