ZG is looking for a communications pro who is organized, self-directed, detail-oriented and has a track record of producing results to lead major regional PR accounts. The Senior PR Account Executive provides counsel and drives a variety of PR activities with a wide range of clients and works comfortably and independently in a fast-paced, high-output environment.
This position requires experience in various aspects of public relations including strategic planning, corporate communications, creative idea generation, media relations, event management, developing and conducting a variety of outreach and communications, and measuring results.
The Senior PR Account Executive leads major regional PR accounts, assists in managing client budgets and expenses, demonstrates strong communication and client management skills, possesses excellent writing and editing skills, demonstrates the ability to organize and execute a variety of client projects and priorities, and assists in handling issues management and crisis communications.
Candidates should have at least eight years of PR and communications experience, a proven track record and the ability to demonstrate results from a variety of communications.
- Possess at least eight years of experience in public relations and communications planning
- Be an excellent collaborator and team player
- Have a strong understanding of client needs and experience acting as a client advocate
- Enjoy problem solving, passion and attention to detail
- Have experience producing, writing and editing communications deliverables
- Be able to apply their knowledge of media, reporting methods and public relations strategies, tactics
- Have excellent communication, strategic, and project management skills
- Possess experience writing and editing using the Associated Press Stylebook.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Cision, and LexisNexis
- Have a bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or similar discipline, and a good knowledge of the public relations industry
Compensation & Benefits
Base compensation commensurate with experience and role. Company offers competitive pay packages, parking reimbursement, medical benefits, 401K and more.