ZIZZO GROUP = Engagement Marketing. We create full immersion, all-in solutions that leverage placement, authenticity, voice, personalization, emotion, sounds, smells and a million other subtleties that are often ignored or lost in the bigger picture of marketing. We sweat those details because they’re often the difference between storytelling and story re-telling. It’s the key to creating the kind of indelible work that makes your audience feel something… and more importantly, do something.
Zizzo Group Engagement Marketing, a top Milwaukee-based marketing firm, is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Director to join the ZG team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies for agency clients. This client-facing position will collaborate across agency functions to deliver an effective strategy to meet clients’ business goals.
Social Media Director duties and requirements include:
- Develop, implement and manage clients’ social media strategies and maintain brand consistency
- Define important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content development
- Manage client social media budgets
- Work with internal team to develop and manage paid social media advertising
- Create regular content calendars and publishing schedules
- Work with copywriters and designers to create and ensure content is informative, appealing, and on-brand
- Work with internal and external teams to integrate social media with all other marketing channels
- Measure the success of all social media campaigns
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with and present to Agency clients
- Coordinate with ZG team on community management
- The ever-popular “other duties as assigned”
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role (agency experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and other emerging social media channels and their best practices
- Experience in use of social media software tools
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of the paid, owned and earned media space as it relates to social media and content
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and grow from it
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Opal, Wrike, Hootsuite, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google and Adobe Creative Suites
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Professional certification in Google Analytics
Compensation & Benefits
Base compensation commensurate with experience and role. ZG offers a great culture, competitive pay packages, parking reimbursement, medical benefits, 401K and more.
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com, subject line "Social Media Director" No phone calls, please.